- Due: Wednesday, May 26th no later than 1:35pm.
- Submission instructions: push a commit with the tag
classwork10to your git repository.
- Deadline reminder: after the deadline passes, you cannot earn any points for this assignment. If the deadline is approaching, submit what you have in order to earn partial credit.
- Practice using pointers to pass by reference to a function.
Write a program called
classwork10.c containing an enumerated type for the months of the year. Call the type
Have a user enter an integer 1-12 for the month. Then, using a
switch statement, print out a message to the user telling them which month it is, using the values from
months_t as the switch cases. For example, if
january was the first value in your enumerated type, your code should contain
case january: printf("The month is January.\n"); break;
or something similar.
Grading - 10 points
- 1 point - there is a file called
- The file compiles and runs.
- Note: you will not earn any points if your work is not committed and pushed to Github with the tag
This classwork will be graded with scores in Brightspace by 5pm the day it is due (May 26th).