- Due: Thursday, June 3rd no later than 1:35pm.
- Submission instructions: push a commit with the tag
classwork13to your git repository.
- Deadline reminder: after the deadline passes, you cannot earn any points for this assignment. If the deadline is approaching, submit what you have in order to earn partial credit.
- Practice the new C++ syntax.
Take your classwork 2 code (the mileage reimbursement calculator) and translate it to C++.
Grading - 10 points
- 1 point - there is a file called
- The file compiles and runs.
- Note: you will not earn any points if your work is not committed and pushed to Github with the tag
This classwork will be graded with scores in Brightspace by 5pm the day it is due (June 3rd).