- Due: Tuesday, May 25th no later than 1:35pm.
- Submission instructions: push a commit with the tag
classwork9to your git repository.
- Deadline reminder: after the deadline passes, you cannot earn any points for this assignment. If the deadline is approaching, submit what you have in order to earn partial credit.
- Practice using strings and understand their relationship to chars.
Write a program called
classwork9.c that reads in a single word from standard input. You can assume that the word will be 25 characters or fewer and will contain no spaces. Print the word and its first letter.
For example, a run of your program could look like
[p19t655@csci112 classwork9]$ ./classwork9 Enter a word> fractal fractal starts with the letter f
Grading - 10 points
- 1 point - there is a file called
- The file compiles and runs.
- Note: you will not earn any points if your work is not committed and pushed to Github with the tag
This classwork will be graded with scores in Brightspace by 5pm the day it is due (May 25th).