Read this tutorial up to but not including the section called “Working with text.”
- line style and color: https://matplotlib.org/api/pyplot_api.html#matplotlib.pyplot.plot
- working with multiple subplots
- Modify graphs.py to label the x-axis as x and the y-axis as y.
- Modify graphs.py to plot the straight lines with magenta dashes. Hint.
- Modify graphs.py to draw the sine wave with 5 point size.
- Add your own function
plot_new_functhat plots a different sort of function on the same plot. Comment your function using a docstring.
- change the simulator to roll 3 dice and display the results.
- change the simulator to roll 10,000 times.
- Modify the program above so that it shows the net population increase (or decrease) from one census date to the next in a second figure. (The first figure should continue to show the original graph.)