- Due: Wednesday, May 20th no later than 5pm.
- Partner information: complete this assignment individually.
- Submission instructions: upload a Python file entitled YourFirstName-YourLastName-Lab1.py to the BrightSpace Lab 1 Dropbox.
- Deadline reminder: once this deadline passes, BrightSpace will no longer accept your submission and you will no longer be able to earn credit. Thus, if you are not able to fully complete the assignment, submit whatever you have before the deadline so that partial credit can be earned.
- Make sure that you have access to a computer that runs Python.
- Be able to modify a simple Python program.
- Be able to use Montana State’s Course Management System, Brightspace, to submit an assignment.
- Download etch-a-sketch.py and rename it according to the instructions above.
- Modify the code so that whenever the color is changed, both the pencil and the entire square (where you click to change colors) change to the same new color.
Grading - 10 points
- 3 points - a Python program named YourFirstName-YourLastName-Lab1.py is submitted to the Brightspace Lab 1 Dropbox no later than 5pm on Wednesday, May 20th.
- 7 points - the Python program is correct.
This lab will be graded with scores in Brightspace before office hours the following day (May 21st).