- Submission instructions: you do not need to submit this reading.
- NumPy is Python library written in C to provide fast numerical methods for scientific computation.
- NumPy enables Python users to use a data structure called an array. You can conceptualize an array as an efficient implementation of a list.
About Python notebooks:
- Python notebooks include code cells and text cells.
- They are useful for exploring data and for sharing your code with others.
- Read through the Numpy Tutorial and do the Tasks.
- In order to run the code cells, you should make a copy of the notebook (see the Intro to Python notebooks video).