- Due: Tuesday, May 19th no later than 5pm.
- Submission instructions: complete the assigned number of activities in each of the assigned subsections of Chapters 2 and 4. You do not need to submit anything to Brightspace.
- Deadline reminder: once this deadline passes, Runestone Interactive will no longer allow you to collect points for completing the activities.
Key ideas from chapter 2:
- Simple python types:
- Determing type:
- Declaring and using variables
- Assignment token:
- Arithmetic operators:
- User input:
From chapter 4:
- Turtle Module Methods
- x, y orientation:
- Pen control:
- Drawing Color:
- Turtle type:
shape, e.g. arrow, classic, turtle or circle
- Turtle Imprints: stamp, dot
- Looping Construct: for
- onclick(), onrelease(), ondrag() from turtle online documentation
- Complete the required number of activities for each subsection in Simple Python Data, Turtle Graphics, Iteration.
Grading - 10 points
- 10 points - the required number of activities were completed for each subsection before the deadline.
This reading assignment will be graded with scores in Brightspace by 12pm the following day (May 20th).