- Due: Tuesday, May 20th no later than 5pm.
- Submission instructions: complete the assigned number of activities in each of the assigned subsections of Chapter 6. You do not need to submit anything to Brightspace.
- Deadline reminder: once this deadline passes, Runestone Interactive will no longer allow you to collect points for completing the activities.
From chapter 6:
- Be able to write a function.
- Be able to call a function.
- Understand function parameters.
- Understand the difference between a fruitful function and a non-fruitful function.
- Understand the difference between a local variable and a global variable.
- Complete the required number of activities for each subsection in Functions.
Grading - 10 points
- 10 points - the required number of activities were completed for each subsection before the deadline.
This reading assignment will be graded with scores in Brightspace by office hours the following class day.
Modify this file to call the
draw_square function multiple times to create this image: